The comments policy is as follows:
All comments should be relevant to the topic at hand and respectful of others. Comments may be rejected or deleted that are:
- Spam, including comments which serve only to market a person’s products or services and add no value to the ongoing discussion
- Personal attacks
- Racially offensive
- Sexually explicit
- Ad hominem arguments
- Misrepresentation of the commenter’s identity
- Questions designed to misrepresent others by implication (e.g., "Have you stopped beating your wife?")
- Comments designed simply to draw attention to one's own blog/website, or to dominate discussion.
- Comments excessive in length / personal rants.
- Continuing to iterate the same comments/questions/complaints.
- Off-topic to the post.
Thanks for visiting Apologetics 315. May you find it a blessing.