If you haven't heard this debate, I encourage you to listen. Both sides are very cordial, but the exchange is quite lively. Christopher Hitchens is author of God is Not Great. Mark D. Roberts' most recent book is Can We Trust the Gospels? -- which, I might add, is an excellent book.
This debate took place on the Hugh Hewitt show and full transcripts are available.
The audio is compiled into one MP3 here.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (417)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- Book Review: The Historical Jesus by Gary Habermas...
- Book Review: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesu...
- A Case for the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Antony Flew Says There is a God
- Christopher Hitchens vs. Mark D. Roberts Debate MP...
- Christianity vs. Scientific Naturalism Debate MP3
- European Leadership Forum Resource Center
- A Case for Biblical Inerrancy
- Book Review: From God to Us by Geisler & Nix
- ▼ February (9)