The European Leadership Forum is aims to bridge the needs of evangelical leaders and some of the world's best resources. This means a lot of great resources are available to you.
Check out over 750 hours of excellent teaching with outlines. (lots of mp3's) There are scores of speakers, including William Lane Craig, Dr Darrell Bock, Dr Hugh Ross, Ravi Zacharias, and many more. Topics include Apologetics training, Theology, Discipleship, and many more.
Also of interest is the European Leadership Forum Conference. This takes place in Eger, Hungary on May 24-29, 2008. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who is planning to attend.
Friday, February 08, 2008
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- Book Review: The Historical Jesus by Gary Habermas...
- Book Review: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesu...
- A Case for the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Antony Flew Says There is a God
- Christopher Hitchens vs. Mark D. Roberts Debate MP...
- Christianity vs. Scientific Naturalism Debate MP3
- European Leadership Forum Resource Center
- A Case for Biblical Inerrancy
- Book Review: From God to Us by Geisler & Nix
- ▼ February (9)