G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936) was a prolific, imaginative writer in many fields, today best known as a Christian apologist and for his Father Brown detective stories.
Some of Chesterton's most-read works include Orthodoxy, Heretics, The Everlasting Man, and The Man Who Was Thursday. He was a major influence on C. S. Lewis.1
1. C.Stephen Evans, Pocket Dictionary of Apologetics & Philosophy of Religion (Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2002), p. 23.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- Sunday Quote: Samuel Johnson on Objections
- Historical Apologist: G.K. Chesterton
- Excellent Theology and Apologetics Audio MP3 Resou...
- Featured Podcast: Intelligent Design the Future
- Beyond the Big Bang - William Lane Craig MP3 Audio...
- Apologetics Course with Rob Bowman MP3 Audio
- Historical Apologist: C.S. Lewis
- History of Philosophy and Christian Thought - MP3 ...
- Christopher Hitchens Book Review by Paul Manata - ...
- PDF Download: Craig vs. Ehrman Resurrection Debate...
- The Cosmological Argument: An Interview with David...
- Relativism: Interview with Dr. Paul Copan MP3 Audi...
- Historical Apologist: William Paley
- Featured Podcast: Unbelievable?
- Radio Interview with Norman Geisler MP3 Audio
- Radio Interview with Dr. Phil Fernandes MP3 Audio
- Radio Interview with Alvin Plantinga MP3 Audio
- Radio Interview with William Lane Craig MP3 Audio
- Gary Habermas: State of the Apologetics Today - MP...
- Historical Apologist: Blaise Pascal
- The Need for Apologetics by Norman Geisler
- Ravi Zacharias MP3 Archive
- The God Delusion & the Human Illusion - MP3 Audio ...
- Historical Jesus vs Historical Muhammed MP3 Audio
- Featured Apologetics Resource: Ravi Zacharias Mini...
- Historical Apologist: St. Augustine
- ▼ August (26)