We live in cultures that are filled with unanswered questions. To many, there is so much confusion, the solution is to stop looking for answers. What can we learn from Jesus' interaction with other people, and how can that help us in sharing the Gospel today?
Full MP3 Audio here.
More about Michael Ramsden over at The Zacharias Trust.
More great resources at www.euroleadershipresources.org
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- Featured Apologetics Resource: Apologetics Videos,...
- John Lennox vs. Michael Shermer: The Great Debate ...
- Sunday Quote: Pascal on Truth
- Historical Apologist: Anselm
- William Lane Craig's Rebuttal to the West Wing MP3...
- Michael Licona vs Ali Ataie Debate MP3 Audio: Was ...
- See the Movie Fireproof
- Conversational Apologetics MP3 Audio by Michael Ra...
- Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead - Gary Haberma...
- Wayne Grudem's Systematic Theology - MP3 Audio
- Reasons to Trust the Scriptures by Norman Geisler ...
- Douglas Groothuis Reviews Christopher Hitchens' Go...
- Five Questions Evolutionists Would Rather Dodge by...
- Three Articles on Darwinism from dissentfromdarwin...
- The Dawkins Confusion - by Alvin Plantinga
- Sunday Quote: Charles Hodge on the Gospel
- Historical Apologist: Francis Schaeffer
- William Lane Craig vs James Crossley Debate MP3 Au...
- Abortion Resources - Defend the Unborn
- Featured Website: Manawatu Christian Apologetics S...
- Doubts About Darwin: MP3 Audio by Dr. Tom Woodward...
- A Case for Apologetics
- Antony Flew Reviews The God Delusion
- Reader Response: Your Top 3 Apologetics Books
- Featured Podcast: Probe Ministries
- The Fruits of Atheism - MP3 Audio
- J.P. Holding Critiques Bill Maher's Religulous
- ▼ September (27)