“Science is possible and actual only because the non-believer’s principle is not true and the believer’s principle is true. Only because God has created the universe and does control it by his providence, is there such a thing as science at all.”
- Cornelius Van Til
Sunday, October 12, 2008
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- John Lennox on Peter Singer's Utiliatrianism MP3 A...
- Intelligent Design MP3 Audio by William Dembski an...
- Frank Turek MP3 - I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be ...
- The Problem of Evil MP3 Audio by Mardi Keyes
- Is Richard Dawkins Still Evolving? - An Article
- Featured Website: Theology Network
- The Dawkins Letters by David Robertson Online
- Apologetics Topics Audio Interviews MP3
- Historical Apologist: Cornelius Van Til
- Dawkins and Lennox continue the debate...
- Interview with John Lennox MP3 Audio
- Historical Apologist: Tertullian
- Are There Objective Truths About God? - William La...
- Religulous Movie Reviews MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Van Til on Science
- Historical Apologist: Origen
- Top 10 Myths About Evolution
- Battle for the Beginning Podcast MP3 Audio by Joh...
- Hitchens vs Turek Debate MP3 Audio
- Reflections on Auschwitz
- Sunday Quote: Spurgeon on Authority
- Historical Apologist: Irenaeus
- Richard Dawkins and John Lennox Conversation MP3 A...
- 26 Quotes from Scientists Regarding Design of the ...
- The Certainty of God's Existence - MP3 Audio by Jo...
- ▼ October (25)