Dinesh D'Souza, author of What's So Great About Christianity, debates Dan Barker, president of the Freedom From Religion Foundation, on the topic: Christianity vs. Atheism. This debate is a little different than normal, with a lot of back and forth interaction and questions and answers.
Full MP3 Audio here.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- Sunday Quote on Apologetics
- Dinesh D'Souza vs. Dan Barker Debate MP3 Audio
- John Lennox Video Interviews
- Is the New Testament Reliable? PDF Download
- Phil Fernandes vs Jim Corbett Debate MP3 Audio: Th...
- Using Your Doubts to Draw Closer to God by Gary Ha...
- Why I’m Not An Atheist MP3 Audio by Ravi Zacharias...
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Jesus Christ
- Historical Apologist: Edward John Carnell
- Resurrection Resources Galore
- J.P. Moreland MP3 Audio - The Importance of the Mi...
- Featured Apologetics Podcast: The Theology Program...
- Gary Habermas on Infidel Guy Radio Show MP3 Audio
- Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson Debate MP3...
- Sunday Quote: C. S. Lewis on Christianity
- Historical Apologist: John Calvin
- Exploring the Science vs Religion Debate
- Is the Bible Reliable MP3 Audio by John MacArthur
- Making a Case for the Bible MP3 Audio by John MacA...
- Atheist Defense of Intelligent Design
- Featured Podcast: Please Convince Me
- Sunday Quote: Edward John Carnell on Apologetics
- Historical Apologist: Joseph Butler
- A Universe Built for Us - Discover Magazine and th...
- William Lane Craig Comprehensive Debate List
- John MacArthur Sermon Archive FREE
- The Top 5 Questions by Ravi Zacharias and William ...
- Sunday Quote: Charles Spurgeon on a Humble Mind
- The Apologetic Methodology of Blaise Pascal by Dr....
- ▼ November (29)