Psychologist Paul Vitz presents a lecture on the psychology of atheism. Vitz lost his faith and became an atheist. Later he returned to Christianity. He explores the psychological reasons for belief and unbelief. A good lecture for the theist and the atheist.
Full MP3 Audio Here.
Original media found here.
Monday, January 19, 2009
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (417)
- ► 2010 (394)
- Book Review: Philosophy of Religion by Norman Geis...
- William Lane Craig - Does God Exist MP3 Audio
- Are All Religions Created Equal? Doug Groothuis MP...
- Gary Habermas vs. Arif Ahmed Debate MP3 Audio
- The Historical Jesus - Gary Habermas MP3 Audio
- Bart Ehrman vs. James White Debate MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Francis Schaeffer on Apologetics
- Book Review: Introduction to Philosophy by Norman ...
- Featured Website: Apologetics Directory
- Why Don't I Feel My Faith MP3 Audio by Ravi Zachar...
- Why Should Anyone Believe Anything At All MP3 Audi...
- The Best Review of The Shack Out There MP3 Audio
- The Psychology of Atheism by Paul Vitz MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Samuel Chadwick on Prayer
- Book Review: Tactics by Greg Koukl
- The Shack Reviewed by Todd Wilkin MP3 Audio
- Michael Licona Debates MP3 Audio and Video
- God's Problem by Bart Ehrman Critique
- James White Critiques Misquoting Jesus MP3 Audio
- James White Critiques Bart Ehrman MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: D. L. Moody on the Personal Apologet...
- European Leadership Forum 2009
- Apologetics in Pastoral Ministry MP3 Audio by Will...
- Tactics Book by Greg Koukl Coming Soon
- Bart Ehrman and Peter Williams MP3 Audio
- John Lennox New Atheism MP3 Audio
- Evidence for the Christian Faith
- Sunday Quote: Blaise Pascal on Believing
- Historical Apologist: Clement of Alexandria
- Christopher Hitchens vs William Lane Craig Debate
- Bible Reading Plans for 2009
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2008 (223)