If you are interested in pursuing a Masters of Arts in Christian Apologetics, here are a few options. For the two best places for apologetics training, check out:
Biola University - Offering perhaps the best apologetics program available. Distance programs also available.
Southern Evangelical Seminary - Fully accredited resident and distance education programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels specializing in Apologetics.
Liberty University - Offering a PhD. in Theology & Apologetics.
For those who want to pursue studies via distance learning and lower cost, check out:
Columbia Evangelical Seminary - Masters of Arts in Apologetics strictly through distance learning. A mentor program working at your own pace and custom programs.
Veritas Evangelical Seminary - Masters of Arts in Apologetics and distance learning programs. Under the oversight of Norman Geisler and a strong apologetics faculty.
If you do not wish to pursue a degree but want to study apologetics in a structured way under the oversight of a mentor, consider a Certificate in Christian Apologetics through Institute of Biblical Defense. Also, see this list of various graduate, undergraduate and non-accredited Christian apologetics training courses.
Please comment below with further resources, as there are more than just these.
Friday, March 13, 2009
- ► 2015 (70)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (381)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Featured Website: Biblical Training
- Apologetics Lectures by Ronald Nash MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Ravi Zacharias on Rejecting God
- Book Review: The End of Reason by Ravi Zacharias
- What Philosophers Wish Theologians Knew About Phil...
- Richard Carrier Debate: Craig's Response MP3 Audio...
- Featured Website: Wintery Knight Blog
- William Lane Craig vs Shabir Ally MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Ghandi on Atheism
- Richard Carrier vs William Lane Craig Debate MP3 A...
- 42 Logical Fallacies
- Frederick Copleston vs. Bertrand Russell
- Free Audiobooks Monthly
- Featured Podcast: The Frank Turek Show
- Sunday Quote: On Thinking
- Book Review: Kingdom Triangle by J. P. Moreland
- Masters of Arts in Christian Apologetics Programs
- Featured Website: Critical Thinking Web
- A Case for Life MP3 by Scott Klusendorf
- Gary Habermas's Journey of Skepticism & Doubt MP3 ...
- Why Does Anything at All Exist? MP3 by William Lan...
- Sunday Quote: Francis Bacon on Philosophy
- Book Review: A Little Primer on Humble Apologetics...
- Logical Fallacies by Michael Ramsden MP3
- The Probability of God Test
- John Lennox on "God of the Gaps"
- Two MP3 Talks on Atheism
- Persuasive Evangelism - Apologetics MP3 Audio
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2008 (219)