"Christ himself deliberately staked his whole claim to the credit of men upon his resurrection. When asked for a sign he pointed to this sign as his single and sufficient credential."
- B. B. Warfield
Sunday, April 12, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- James White Critiques Dan Barker's Debates
- The Missing Gospels MP3 Audio Interview
- Scientists, Philosophers, Historians & Apologists ...
- Book Review: A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony W...
- Sunday Quote: Dallas Willard on Evolution
- Does God Have to Obey the 10 Commandments? - by Gr...
- Todd Friel Interviews Christopher Hitchens MP3 Aud...
- Plantinga's Evolutionary Argument Against Naturali...
- A Brief Historical Critique of the Zeitgeist Movie...
- European Leadership Forum One Month Away
- Featured Podcast: Straight Thinking
- Sunday Quote: Os Guinness on Doubt
- Dinesh D'Souza vs. Peter Singer Debate: Can There ...
- Is God Necessary for Morality? William Lane Craig ...
- New Atheism by Norman Geisler MP3 Audio
- A Critique of Bart Ehrman's Jesus Interrupted by B...
- Wayne Grudem's Christian Essentials MP3 Audio Reso...
- Problems of Evil by Douglas Geivett MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: B.B. Warfield on the Resurrection
- Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ by Peter K...
- Easter and the Resurrection MP3 Audio
- Against Materialism by Alvin Plantinga MP3 Audio
- Habermas, Flew & Wright Dialogue MP3 Audio
- Apologetics Teaching Series MP3 Audio
- Christopher Hitchens vs William Lane Craig Debate ...
- Gary Habermas and Tim Keller Audio Interviews
- Sunday Quote: John Stott on the Resurrection
- The Case For Objective Moral Values MP3 Audio by P...
- Dan Barker vs. Douglas Wilson Debate MP3 Audio
- Does the God of Christianity Exist and Does it Mat...
- The Moral Argument for God's Existence MP3 Audio b...
- ▼ April (31)
- ► 2008 (219)