During the coming week we will be featuring a series of 5 posts on the topic of logic. The purpose of this series of posts is to introduce the reader to the basics of logic. This is by no means a complete survey of the subject of logic, but is intended to serve as a very basic primer. This series of posts will consist of the following:
1. What is Logic?
2. The Building Blocks of Logic
3. Logical Thinking
4. A Look at Language
5. Logical Fallacies
6. Logical Fallacies 2
For those unfamiliar with logic, this may whet your appetite for more. Resources will be provided after each post that point out other helpful materials, audio, and books. Friday we will feature our podcast covering over 50 logical fallacies. For those already familiar with logic, you will notice how much has been left out of this primer. Again, the goal would be to offer the beginner a basic introduction to some of the concepts.
Input that can refer the reader to other helpful logic resources is welcome and appreciated. If you have suggestions for great logic resources, please send an email with your recommendations here.
This page will be edited to serve as an index in the future.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
- ► 2014 (140)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (392)
- ► 2010 (394)
- Sunday Quote: Augustine on Faith and Understanding...
- Featured Podcast: William Lane Craig's Current Eve...
- Logic Primer 5: Logical Fallacies
- Logic Primer 4: A Look at Language
- Logic Primer 3: Thinking Logically
- Logic Primer 2: The Building Blocks of Logic
- Logic Primer 1: What Is Logic?
- Sunday Quote: Francis Schaeffer on Purpose
- A Basic Logic Primer
- Book Review: Informal Logic by Douglas Walton
- Whatever Happened to Apologetics MP3 Audio
- That's Just Your Interpretation MP3 Interview with...
- Trusting the New Testament MP3 Audio by Dr. Bill C...
- Book Review: Logic by Gordon Clark
- Sunday Quote: G.K. Chesterton on Rights
- Book Review: Nonsense: A Handbook of Logical Falla...
- The Truth About Angels and Demons
- God, Evil and Suffering MP3 Audio by Bruce Little
- How Can a Good God Allow Suffering and Evil? MP3 A...
- Old Earth Young Earth Debate MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Frederic Kenyon on the New Testament...
- Book Review: Being Logical by D.Q. McInerny
- Lectures on Francis Schaeffer MP3 Audio by Kim Rid...
- John Warwick Montgomery MP3 Audio
- Apologist Profiles by Truthbomb
- Kenneth Samples Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Book Review: Come Let Us Reason by Norman Geisler
- Sunday Quote: A.N. Wilson on Belief
- Book Review: Introduction to Logic by Irving Copi ...
- Featured Podcast: Albert Mohler Program
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2008 (219)