"To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it."
- G. K. Chesterton
Sunday, May 17, 2009
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (384)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Sunday Quote: Augustine on Faith and Understanding...
- Featured Podcast: William Lane Craig's Current Eve...
- Logic Primer 5: Logical Fallacies
- Logic Primer 4: A Look at Language
- Logic Primer 3: Thinking Logically
- Logic Primer 2: The Building Blocks of Logic
- Logic Primer 1: What Is Logic?
- Sunday Quote: Francis Schaeffer on Purpose
- A Basic Logic Primer
- Book Review: Informal Logic by Douglas Walton
- Whatever Happened to Apologetics MP3 Audio
- That's Just Your Interpretation MP3 Interview with...
- Trusting the New Testament MP3 Audio by Dr. Bill C...
- Book Review: Logic by Gordon Clark
- Sunday Quote: G.K. Chesterton on Rights
- Book Review: Nonsense: A Handbook of Logical Falla...
- The Truth About Angels and Demons
- God, Evil and Suffering MP3 Audio by Bruce Little
- How Can a Good God Allow Suffering and Evil? MP3 A...
- Old Earth Young Earth Debate MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Frederic Kenyon on the New Testament...
- Book Review: Being Logical by D.Q. McInerny
- Lectures on Francis Schaeffer MP3 Audio by Kim Rid...
- John Warwick Montgomery MP3 Audio
- Apologist Profiles by Truthbomb
- Kenneth Samples Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Book Review: Come Let Us Reason by Norman Geisler
- Sunday Quote: A.N. Wilson on Belief
- Book Review: Introduction to Logic by Irving Copi ...
- Featured Podcast: Albert Mohler Program
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2008 (219)