“When you realize that the laws of nature must be incredibly finely tuned to produce the universe we see, that conspires to plant the idea that the universe did not just happen, but that there must be a purpose behind it.”1
– John Polkinghorne
1. (John Polkinghorne, Cambridge University physicist, "Science Finds God," Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- 100 Christian Apologists
- Sunday Quote: John Polkinghorne on Fine-Tuning
- Objective Moral Values Q&A with Ravi Zacharias MP3...
- Apologetics 315 Audio Junkie Feed
- Signature in the Cell MP3 Audio by Stephen Meyer
- Fatherhood and Atheism: Paul Vitz Interview MP3 Au...
- John Lennox Apologetics Audio MP3s
- All About Atheism: An Extensive Guide
- Apologetics Interview with Norman Geisler MP3 Audi...
- Where is God in Failure? MP3 Audio by William Lane...
- Follow Apologetics 315 on Twitter
- Resources for Better Public Speaking
- The Importance of Defending the Faith MP3 by Charl...
- SBTS Conference Audio Resources
- Sunday Quote: Ravi Zacharias on the Problem of Evi...
- Historical Apologists: MP3 Audio by Mike Reeves
- Reaching Out to Muslims MP3 Audio by Keith Small
- Atheism: Simply Lack of Belief in God? MP3 Audio b...
- Dead Sea Scrolls MP3 Audio by Probe
- Featured Podcast: Peter S. Williams
- Introduction to Worldviews: Greg Bahnsen MP3 Audio...
- Sunday Quote: J.P. Moreland on God's Existence
- 3 Apologetics Books for Summer Reading
- Why Am I A Christian? MP3 Audio by James White
- Richard Dawkins and John Lennox: Has Science Burie...
- The Veracity of the New Testament MP3 Audio by Gar...
- 5 Reasons God Exists MP3 Audio by William Lane Cra...
- Phil Fernandes vs. Eddie Tabash Debate: Does God E...
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2008 (219)