“The evidence for the resurrection is better than for claimed miracles in any other religion. It's outstandingly different in quality and quantity.”1
- Antony Flew
1. Gary Habermas, "My Pilgrimage from Atheism to Theism: An Exclusive Interview with Former British Atheist Professor Antony Flew." Available from the Web site of Biola University at www.biola.edu/antonyflew
Sunday, July 12, 2009
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (412)
- ► 2010 (394)
- Near-Death Experiences: Evidence for an Afterlife?...
- Apologetics MP3 Audio Series by Dan Olinger
- New European Leadership Forum Podcast
- Tons of Apologetics Audio from The Things that Mat...
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Nagel on Atheism
- Book Review: Pensées by Blaise Pascal
- The Ontological Argument Discussed: Peter S. Willi...
- Free Apologetics E-Book Library at Truthbomb
- Is the Universe Designed? William Lane Craig MP3 A...
- Christian Apologetics Blog Directory
- Sunday Quote: Nelson Glueck on Archaeology
- Featured Podcast: Apologetics.com Podcast
- Skepticism & Epistemology - J.P. Moreland MP3 Audi...
- Does God Exist? Douglas Groothuis MP3 Audio
- Is God Active in the World Today? Gary Habermas In...
- Greg Bahnsen on Van Tilian Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Antony Flew on the Resurrection
- Albert Mohler on the New Atheism - 4 MP3s
- J.P.Moreland vs. Clancy Martin Debate MP3 Audio
- Wayne Grudem Systematic Theology Podcast
- In Defense of Theistic Arguments: Craig, Dennett &...
- Sunday Quote: Isaac Newton on the Bible
- Mary Jo Sharp vs. Ehteshaam Gulam Debate: Did Jesu...
- The Transcendental Argument for the Existence of G...
- Logical Fallacies Podcast - 2nd Edition
- Astrophysics Points to the God of the Bible MP3 Au...
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2008 (222)