“It may be stated categorically that no archaeological discovery has ever controverted a Biblical reference. Scores of archaeological findings have been made which confirm in clear outline or exact detail historical statements in the Bible. And, by the same token, proper evaluation of Biblical descriptions has often led to amazing discoveries.”
- Nelson Glueck
1. Dr. Nelson Glueck, Rivers in the Desert, (New York: Farrar, Strous and Cudahy, 1959), 136.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Near-Death Experiences: Evidence for an Afterlife?...
- Apologetics MP3 Audio Series by Dan Olinger
- New European Leadership Forum Podcast
- Tons of Apologetics Audio from The Things that Mat...
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Nagel on Atheism
- Book Review: Pensées by Blaise Pascal
- The Ontological Argument Discussed: Peter S. Willi...
- Free Apologetics E-Book Library at Truthbomb
- Is the Universe Designed? William Lane Craig MP3 A...
- Christian Apologetics Blog Directory
- Sunday Quote: Nelson Glueck on Archaeology
- Featured Podcast: Apologetics.com Podcast
- Skepticism & Epistemology - J.P. Moreland MP3 Audi...
- Does God Exist? Douglas Groothuis MP3 Audio
- Is God Active in the World Today? Gary Habermas In...
- Greg Bahnsen on Van Tilian Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Antony Flew on the Resurrection
- Albert Mohler on the New Atheism - 4 MP3s
- J.P.Moreland vs. Clancy Martin Debate MP3 Audio
- Wayne Grudem Systematic Theology Podcast
- In Defense of Theistic Arguments: Craig, Dennett &...
- Sunday Quote: Isaac Newton on the Bible
- Mary Jo Sharp vs. Ehteshaam Gulam Debate: Did Jesu...
- The Transcendental Argument for the Existence of G...
- Logical Fallacies Podcast - 2nd Edition
- Astrophysics Points to the God of the Bible MP3 Au...
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2008 (219)