“I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious believers. It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that.”
- Thomas Nagel
Sunday, July 26, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Near-Death Experiences: Evidence for an Afterlife?...
- Apologetics MP3 Audio Series by Dan Olinger
- New European Leadership Forum Podcast
- Tons of Apologetics Audio from The Things that Mat...
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Nagel on Atheism
- Book Review: Pensées by Blaise Pascal
- The Ontological Argument Discussed: Peter S. Willi...
- Free Apologetics E-Book Library at Truthbomb
- Is the Universe Designed? William Lane Craig MP3 A...
- Christian Apologetics Blog Directory
- Sunday Quote: Nelson Glueck on Archaeology
- Featured Podcast: Apologetics.com Podcast
- Skepticism & Epistemology - J.P. Moreland MP3 Audi...
- Does God Exist? Douglas Groothuis MP3 Audio
- Is God Active in the World Today? Gary Habermas In...
- Greg Bahnsen on Van Tilian Apologetics MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Antony Flew on the Resurrection
- Albert Mohler on the New Atheism - 4 MP3s
- J.P.Moreland vs. Clancy Martin Debate MP3 Audio
- Wayne Grudem Systematic Theology Podcast
- In Defense of Theistic Arguments: Craig, Dennett &...
- Sunday Quote: Isaac Newton on the Bible
- Mary Jo Sharp vs. Ehteshaam Gulam Debate: Did Jesu...
- The Transcendental Argument for the Existence of G...
- Logical Fallacies Podcast - 2nd Edition
- Astrophysics Points to the God of the Bible MP3 Au...
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2008 (219)