"Regardless of what anyone may personally think or believe about him, Jesus of Nazareth has been the dominant figure in the history of western culture for almost twenty centuries... It is from his birth that most of the human race dates its calendars, it is by his name that millions curse and in his name that millions pray."
- Jaroslov Pelikan
Sunday, August 30, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- The Michael Behe Video Interview
- Sunday Quote: Jaroslov Pelikan on Jesus Christ
- Book Review: The God Who Sits Enthroned by Phil Fe...
- Argument from the Existence of Human Intelligence
- The Resurrection of Christ by Douglas Geivett MP3 ...
- God and Morality Debate: William Lane Craig vs. To...
- A Refutation of Moral Relativism MP3 Audio by Pete...
- Sunday Quote: Richard Baxter on Prayer
- Book Review: In Defense of Natural Theology edited...
- Argument from the Possibility of God
- William Lane Craig Audio Debate Feed
- Frank Turek vs. Christopher Hitchens Debate #2 MP3...
- Evil and the God Who Knows MP3 Audio by Bruce Litt...
- Sunday Quote: Ed Harrison on Fine Tuning
- Book Review: Natural Theology by William Paley
- Argument from the Contingency of the Universe
- Is the Old Testament Ethical? Peter Williams MP3 A...
- Evidence for the Resurrection: Josh McDowell MP3 A...
- Reasonable Faith Local Chapters
- Sunday Quote: Stephen Hawking on the Big Bang
- Book Review: 20 Compelling Evidences that God Exis...
- Theology and Apologetics on iTunes U
- Darrell Bock on the Historical Jesus MP3 Audio fro...
- Dan Wallace MP3 Audio: Is What We Have Now What Th...
- First Time Visitors and Newcomers
- Sunday Quote: Fred Hoyle on Fine Tuning
- Book Review: On Pascal by Douglas Groothuis
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2008 (219)