BiblicalTraining.org provides an introductory study of the beliefs and practices of Islam. The course demonstrates how Islamic thought is different from Christian thought and how the gospel can be most effectively communicated to members of the Islamic faith. There are 24 separate lectures totaling approximately 16 hours.
Now you have to go right to biblicaltraining.org to get the audio. They do not allow direct linking to their audio files.
What was last year's post? See here.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (376)
- ► 2010 (393)
- How to Speak to an Atheist MP3 Audio by Dinesh D'S...
- Online Apologetics Academy: Interview with Anthony...
- Presuppositional Apologetics Interview with John F...
- C. S. Lewis and the Problem of Pain
- Ethics Course by Ronald Nash MP3 Podcast
- Rediscovering the Historical Jesus MP3 Audio by Wi...
- Sunday Quote: William Booth on Life
- Book Review: The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard...
- Theism & Atheism: Points of Tension
- Introduction to Islam Course MP3 Podcast
- Online Apologetics Academy: Athanatos
- Conversational Evangelism MP3 Audio by David Geisl...
- Fine-Tuning of the Universe MP3 Audios by Guillerm...
- Sunday Quote: Tillotson on Eternity
- Featured Podcast: Damaris CultureWatch
- Three Good Philosophy Audio Courses
- The Formation of Belief MP3 Audio by Bruce Little
- Dinesh D'Souzas vs. Christopher Hitchens Debate MP...
- William Lane Craig vs. Marcus Borg: The Resurrecti...
- Book Review: Reason for the Hope Within edited by ...
- Argument from Objective, Nonutilitarian Value
- Closer to the Truth Videos
- Michael Licona vs. Bart Ehrman Debate 2009 MP3 Aud...
- Is Jesus Man, Myth, Madman, Messiah? MP3 Audio by ...
- William Lane Craig vs. Arif Ahmed: Is Belief in Go...
- Sunday Quote: Kai Nielsen on Theistic Proofs
- Darwin's Dilemma: DVD Review
- Argument from Religious Experience
- Doug Geivett vs. John Shook: Does God Exist? Debat...
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2008 (219)