William Lane Craig debates Arif Ahmed on the topic: Is Belief in God Reasonable? Q&A follows. Also added to the WLC Audio Debate Feed.
Full MP3 Audio here. (1hr 50min)
Monday, October 05, 2009
- ► 2014 (123)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (397)
- ► 2010 (394)
- How to Speak to an Atheist MP3 Audio by Dinesh D'S...
- Online Apologetics Academy: Interview with Anthony...
- Presuppositional Apologetics Interview with John F...
- C. S. Lewis and the Problem of Pain
- Ethics Course by Ronald Nash MP3 Podcast
- Rediscovering the Historical Jesus MP3 Audio by Wi...
- Sunday Quote: William Booth on Life
- Book Review: The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard...
- Theism & Atheism: Points of Tension
- Introduction to Islam Course MP3 Podcast
- Online Apologetics Academy: Athanatos
- Conversational Evangelism MP3 Audio by David Geisl...
- Fine-Tuning of the Universe MP3 Audios by Guillerm...
- Sunday Quote: Tillotson on Eternity
- Featured Podcast: Damaris CultureWatch
- Three Good Philosophy Audio Courses
- The Formation of Belief MP3 Audio by Bruce Little
- Dinesh D'Souzas vs. Christopher Hitchens Debate MP...
- William Lane Craig vs. Marcus Borg: The Resurrecti...
- Book Review: Reason for the Hope Within edited by ...
- Argument from Objective, Nonutilitarian Value
- Closer to the Truth Videos
- Michael Licona vs. Bart Ehrman Debate 2009 MP3 Aud...
- Is Jesus Man, Myth, Madman, Messiah? MP3 Audio by ...
- William Lane Craig vs. Arif Ahmed: Is Belief in Go...
- Sunday Quote: Kai Nielsen on Theistic Proofs
- Darwin's Dilemma: DVD Review
- Argument from Religious Experience
- Doug Geivett vs. John Shook: Does God Exist? Debat...
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2008 (220)