This is an audio interview by Knowing the Truth with Joe Carter, the co-author of How to Argue Like Jesus: Learning Persuasion from History's Greatest Communicator. As mentioned in a previous post, the book analyzes Jesus' use of rhetoric; the elements of logos, pathos, & ethos. Kevin Boling talks to Joe Carter about the book, which is worth getting if you are interested in communication and persuasion. See ArgueLikeJesus.com. More on rhetoric here.
Full MP3 Audio here.
Friday, December 11, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2010
- 2009 Year in Review for Apologetics315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Sunday Quote: Pascal on Being Mistaken
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus ...
- Sunday Quote: David M'Intyre on Prayer
- Book Review: God is Great, God is Good edited by W...
- Reconciling Science & Scripture MP3 Audio by J.P. ...
- Great Audios from Unbelievable? in 2009
- Featured Podcast: Knowing the Truth
- Apologist Interview: Randall Niles of AllAboutGod....
- Sunday Quote: Joe Boot on Priority in Apologetics
- A Brief History of Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism MP...
- How to Argue Like Jesus: Joe Carter MP3 Audio
- The Theological Roots of Modern Science by Henry F...
- Apologist Ken Samples Featured Resources
- Apologist Interview: MaryJo Sharp of Confident Chr...
- Sunday Quote: Adler & VanDoren on Reading
- Book Review: The Elusive God by Paul K. Moser
- Origins of Life Debate MP3 Audio: Meyer, Sternberg...
- Stand to Reason's Top 20 Articles of 2009
- Rhetoric and Christian Persuasion Resources
- Refuting Bart Ehrman's Skepticism MP3 Audio by Phi...
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2008 (219)