On November 30, 2009, Stephen Meyer & Richard Sternberg debated Donald Prothero & Michael Shermer on the topic: Has Evolutionary Theory Adequately Explained the Origins of Life? Read about the debate here, at the American Freedom Alliance website. (original audio page here)
Robert Crowther's recap is here. Michael Shermer's recap is here.
Full MP3 Audio here. (2 hours)
By the way, Stephen Meyer's phenomenal book, Signature in the Cell, is here.
Friday, December 04, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2010
- 2009 Year in Review for Apologetics315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Sunday Quote: Pascal on Being Mistaken
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus ...
- Sunday Quote: David M'Intyre on Prayer
- Book Review: God is Great, God is Good edited by W...
- Reconciling Science & Scripture MP3 Audio by J.P. ...
- Great Audios from Unbelievable? in 2009
- Featured Podcast: Knowing the Truth
- Apologist Interview: Randall Niles of AllAboutGod....
- Sunday Quote: Joe Boot on Priority in Apologetics
- A Brief History of Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism MP...
- How to Argue Like Jesus: Joe Carter MP3 Audio
- The Theological Roots of Modern Science by Henry F...
- Apologist Ken Samples Featured Resources
- Apologist Interview: MaryJo Sharp of Confident Chr...
- Sunday Quote: Adler & VanDoren on Reading
- Book Review: The Elusive God by Paul K. Moser
- Origins of Life Debate MP3 Audio: Meyer, Sternberg...
- Stand to Reason's Top 20 Articles of 2009
- Rhetoric and Christian Persuasion Resources
- Refuting Bart Ehrman's Skepticism MP3 Audio by Phi...
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2008 (219)