Dr. Phil Fernandes defends the true Jesus of history and the veracity of the Bible. He refutes the claims of scholars, such as Bart Ehrman, who use well-known New Testament manuscript variants and controversial verses as an excuse to reject all biblical texts. Original video at the Institute of Biblical Defense.
Full MP3 Audio here.
Find over 400 apologetics audios by Dr. Fernandes here.
Dr. Fernandes' books can be found here.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2010
- 2009 Year in Review for Apologetics315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Sunday Quote: Pascal on Being Mistaken
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus ...
- Sunday Quote: David M'Intyre on Prayer
- Book Review: God is Great, God is Good edited by W...
- Reconciling Science & Scripture MP3 Audio by J.P. ...
- Great Audios from Unbelievable? in 2009
- Featured Podcast: Knowing the Truth
- Apologist Interview: Randall Niles of AllAboutGod....
- Sunday Quote: Joe Boot on Priority in Apologetics
- A Brief History of Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism MP...
- How to Argue Like Jesus: Joe Carter MP3 Audio
- The Theological Roots of Modern Science by Henry F...
- Apologist Ken Samples Featured Resources
- Apologist Interview: MaryJo Sharp of Confident Chr...
- Sunday Quote: Adler & VanDoren on Reading
- Book Review: The Elusive God by Paul K. Moser
- Origins of Life Debate MP3 Audio: Meyer, Sternberg...
- Stand to Reason's Top 20 Articles of 2009
- Rhetoric and Christian Persuasion Resources
- Refuting Bart Ehrman's Skepticism MP3 Audio by Phi...
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2008 (219)