"Our priority in apologetics is not to make the nonbeliever listen to us, but to help the person be ready to listen to God and be taught by him."
- Joe Boot in Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend
What was last year's post? See here.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- ► 2010 (393)
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2010
- 2009 Year in Review for Apologetics315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Sunday Quote: Pascal on Being Mistaken
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus ...
- Sunday Quote: David M'Intyre on Prayer
- Book Review: God is Great, God is Good edited by W...
- Reconciling Science & Scripture MP3 Audio by J.P. ...
- Great Audios from Unbelievable? in 2009
- Featured Podcast: Knowing the Truth
- Apologist Interview: Randall Niles of AllAboutGod....
- Sunday Quote: Joe Boot on Priority in Apologetics
- A Brief History of Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism MP...
- How to Argue Like Jesus: Joe Carter MP3 Audio
- The Theological Roots of Modern Science by Henry F...
- Apologist Ken Samples Featured Resources
- Apologist Interview: MaryJo Sharp of Confident Chr...
- Sunday Quote: Adler & VanDoren on Reading
- Book Review: The Elusive God by Paul K. Moser
- Origins of Life Debate MP3 Audio: Meyer, Sternberg...
- Stand to Reason's Top 20 Articles of 2009
- Rhetoric and Christian Persuasion Resources
- Refuting Bart Ehrman's Skepticism MP3 Audio by Phi...
- ▼ December (24)
- ► 2008 (219)