Today's interview is with Jim Wallace of PleaseConvinceMe.com and host of the PleaseConvinceMe Podcast. As a cold case detective, Jim brings a unique perspective to his approach to apologetics and a very down-to-earth logical style. In this interview, Jim talks about his approach to the evidence (inference to the best explanation), Tactics and apologetics, debate vs. dialogue, pitfalls to apologists, and more.
You can find Jim's podcast on iTunes here (launches iTunes), or just go here. Check out the blog here. Become a fan on Facebook here. Follow on Twitter here. Join his email team here. He has a number of great youtube videos here. Or just find it all at Please ConvinceMe, including free curriculum, ebooks, and more resources.
Listen to the Interview MP3 Audio here. (43 minutes)
For more apologist interviews, click here -- or subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews here in iTunes.
Monday, January 25, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Sunday Quote: Stephen Meyer on Design in Nature
- Book Review: If There's A God, Why Are There Athei...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/22-01/29)
- Is Atheism Dead, Is God Alive? MP3 Audio by Ravi Z...
- Since Evil Exists, How can I Believe in a Loving G...
- Matt Slick vs. Eddie Tabash Debate: Does God Exist...
- Apologist Interview: Jim Wallace of PleaseConvince...
- Sunday Quote: Gordon Lewis on Apologetics
- Book Review: Atheism Remix by Albert Mohler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/15-01/22)
- Apologetics 315 Interviews Podcast Feed
- Stephen Meyer vs. Peter Atkins Debate: Intelligent...
- Walter Martin MP3 Audio: Reasons for Faith
- Apologist Interview: Frank Turek of CrossExamined....
- Book Review: One Minute Answers to Skeptics by Cha...
- In Intellectual Neutral: William Lane Craig MP3 Au...
- 29 Lesson Preaching Course MP3 Audio by Bryan Chap...
- Lewis Wolport vs. Russell Cowburn: What Can Scienc...
- Apologist Interview: Lenny Esposito of ComeReason....
- Sunday Quote: Robert Jastrow on Faith and Reason
- Book Review: There is a God by Antony Flew
- Five Postmodern Questions About the Bible MP3 Audi...
- Antony Flew's Change of Mind
- The Four Gospels and the Other Gospels: Is Our Can...
- The Spiritual Life of an Evangelist MP3 Audio by D...
- Sunday Quote: G. K. Chesterton on Christianity
- 9 Ways to Get the Most Out of Apologetics 315
- Reasonable Faith Groups Forming - Get Involved
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)