William Lane Craig presents this talk calling on Christians to be intellectually engaged. Entitled In Intellectual Neutral, this talk can be found in the audio/video section of ReasonableFaith.org. Craig offers three reasons to become fully engaged intellectually in order to impact the culture for Christ.
Watch the video here. Full MP3 Audio here. (40 min)
Some material here may also found in the challenging introduction to Craig's excellent book Hard Questions, Real Answers (review).
What was last year's post? See here.
Friday, January 15, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Sunday Quote: Stephen Meyer on Design in Nature
- Book Review: If There's A God, Why Are There Athei...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/22-01/29)
- Is Atheism Dead, Is God Alive? MP3 Audio by Ravi Z...
- Since Evil Exists, How can I Believe in a Loving G...
- Matt Slick vs. Eddie Tabash Debate: Does God Exist...
- Apologist Interview: Jim Wallace of PleaseConvince...
- Sunday Quote: Gordon Lewis on Apologetics
- Book Review: Atheism Remix by Albert Mohler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/15-01/22)
- Apologetics 315 Interviews Podcast Feed
- Stephen Meyer vs. Peter Atkins Debate: Intelligent...
- Walter Martin MP3 Audio: Reasons for Faith
- Apologist Interview: Frank Turek of CrossExamined....
- Book Review: One Minute Answers to Skeptics by Cha...
- In Intellectual Neutral: William Lane Craig MP3 Au...
- 29 Lesson Preaching Course MP3 Audio by Bryan Chap...
- Lewis Wolport vs. Russell Cowburn: What Can Scienc...
- Apologist Interview: Lenny Esposito of ComeReason....
- Sunday Quote: Robert Jastrow on Faith and Reason
- Book Review: There is a God by Antony Flew
- Five Postmodern Questions About the Bible MP3 Audi...
- Antony Flew's Change of Mind
- The Four Gospels and the Other Gospels: Is Our Can...
- The Spiritual Life of an Evangelist MP3 Audio by D...
- Sunday Quote: G. K. Chesterton on Christianity
- 9 Ways to Get the Most Out of Apologetics 315
- Reasonable Faith Groups Forming - Get Involved
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)