Lewis Wolpert (Emeritus Professor of Biology, University College London) says there is no evidence for God whatsoever and religion finds its origin in tool-making. Russell Cowburn (professor of nano-technology, Imperial College London) is a scientist defending the Christian position.
Full MP3 Audio here. (90 min - Audio clears up after a few moments.)
Justin Brierley of Premier Radio hosted a follow-up to the debate as part of his Unbelievable? show on Sat 19th Dec. MP3 Audio here.
Also check out Lewis Wolpert's debate with William Lane Craig.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Sunday Quote: Stephen Meyer on Design in Nature
- Book Review: If There's A God, Why Are There Athei...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/22-01/29)
- Is Atheism Dead, Is God Alive? MP3 Audio by Ravi Z...
- Since Evil Exists, How can I Believe in a Loving G...
- Matt Slick vs. Eddie Tabash Debate: Does God Exist...
- Apologist Interview: Jim Wallace of PleaseConvince...
- Sunday Quote: Gordon Lewis on Apologetics
- Book Review: Atheism Remix by Albert Mohler
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/15-01/22)
- Apologetics 315 Interviews Podcast Feed
- Stephen Meyer vs. Peter Atkins Debate: Intelligent...
- Walter Martin MP3 Audio: Reasons for Faith
- Apologist Interview: Frank Turek of CrossExamined....
- Book Review: One Minute Answers to Skeptics by Cha...
- In Intellectual Neutral: William Lane Craig MP3 Au...
- 29 Lesson Preaching Course MP3 Audio by Bryan Chap...
- Lewis Wolport vs. Russell Cowburn: What Can Scienc...
- Apologist Interview: Lenny Esposito of ComeReason....
- Sunday Quote: Robert Jastrow on Faith and Reason
- Book Review: There is a God by Antony Flew
- Five Postmodern Questions About the Bible MP3 Audi...
- Antony Flew's Change of Mind
- The Four Gospels and the Other Gospels: Is Our Can...
- The Spiritual Life of an Evangelist MP3 Audio by D...
- Sunday Quote: G. K. Chesterton on Christianity
- 9 Ways to Get the Most Out of Apologetics 315
- Reasonable Faith Groups Forming - Get Involved
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)