This is a January 2008 debate at Stanford University between Christopher Hitchens and Jay Richards on the topic: Atheism vs. Theism and The Scientific Evidence of Intelligent Design. Also moderated by Ben Stein, as this was a debate leading up to the Expelled movie release. Thanks to Wintery Knight for providing video links here.
Full MP3 Audio here. (1hr 50min)
More Hitchens debates here. More from Jay Richards here.
Last year's 3-minute post here.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Sunday Quote: Douglas Groothuis on the Christian W...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/19 - 02/26)
- Dinesh D'Souza vs. John Loftus Debate MP3 Audio
- The Gospel Message: MP3 Audio by John MacArthur
- A Case for Apologetics MP3 Audio by Brian Auten
- Apologist Interview: William Lane Craig
- Sunday Quote: Antony Flew on Design
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/12 - 02/19)
- Online Apologetics Conference: May 7 & 8, 2010
- Featured Podcast: Sound Rezn with Alex McFarland
- Apologist Interview: Kenneth Samples of Reasons.or...
- Sunday Quote: Ronald Nash on Logic
- Book Review: Faith of the Fatherless: The Psycholo...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/05 - 02/12)
- C.S. Lewis Course on iTunesU from RTS
- The Essence of Apologetics MP3 Audio by Os Guinnes...
- Blogger Interview: Roger Morris of FaithInterface....
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on God
- Book Review: The Devil's Delusion by David Berlins...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/29-02/05)
- Signature in the Cell Discussion: Meyer, Berlinski...
- Jay Richards vs. Christopher Hitchens Debate MP3 A...
- Apologist Interview: Andy Bannister of RZIM Canada...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)