Stephen Meyer's Book Signature in the Cell, hosted by the C.S. Lewis Society. The discussion is between Dr. Stephen Meyer, Michael Medved, Dr. David Berlinski, and Dr. Tom Woodward. They discuss intelligent design theory, DNA structure, cell structure, and the origin of life. Q&A included. Fascinating listen.
Full MP3 Audio here. (2hr 20min)
What was last year's post? See here.
Friday, February 05, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Sunday Quote: Douglas Groothuis on the Christian W...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/19 - 02/26)
- Dinesh D'Souza vs. John Loftus Debate MP3 Audio
- The Gospel Message: MP3 Audio by John MacArthur
- A Case for Apologetics MP3 Audio by Brian Auten
- Apologist Interview: William Lane Craig
- Sunday Quote: Antony Flew on Design
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/12 - 02/19)
- Online Apologetics Conference: May 7 & 8, 2010
- Featured Podcast: Sound Rezn with Alex McFarland
- Apologist Interview: Kenneth Samples of Reasons.or...
- Sunday Quote: Ronald Nash on Logic
- Book Review: Faith of the Fatherless: The Psycholo...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/05 - 02/12)
- C.S. Lewis Course on iTunesU from RTS
- The Essence of Apologetics MP3 Audio by Os Guinnes...
- Blogger Interview: Roger Morris of FaithInterface....
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on God
- Book Review: The Devil's Delusion by David Berlins...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/29-02/05)
- Signature in the Cell Discussion: Meyer, Berlinski...
- Jay Richards vs. Christopher Hitchens Debate MP3 A...
- Apologist Interview: Andy Bannister of RZIM Canada...
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)