Dr. Craig Hazen of Biola University. He is the founder and director of the M.A. program in apologetics at Biola and the editor of Philosophia Christi (of the Evangelical Philosophical Society). He talks about his background and influences, Philosophia Christi, his book Five Sacred Crossings, the Biola apologetics program, their certificate program, advice to apologists, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (34 minutes)
Giveaway for FREE Apologetics Products
The Graduate Program in Christian Apologetics is giving away two copies of Hazen’s Five Sacred Crossings to two people. To be entered in this contest, leave a comment on this post. Each person will only be counted once, even if multiple comments are left. Giveaway ends on April 2 at 11:59 pm PST. Winners will be chosen at random using random.org and notified by email.
10% off anything in the Biola apologetics product catalog Apologetics Resources.
Buy Craig Hazen’s apologetics novel, Five Sacred Crossings @ $10 each Special Discount
Only $75! Biola’s Certificate in Christian Apologetics. $20 discount. Special Discount
Biola’s apologetics program will honor such rates until the end of April for all readers and friends of Apologetics 315. If you want to receive the 10% discount off of anything in the apologetics product catalog that is not clickable above, please order by phone (562-906-4570) or email.
Monday, March 29, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Francis Schaeffer Audio Collection
- Apologist Interview: Craig Hazen of Biola Universi...
- Sunday Quote: Blaise Pascal on Knowing Truth
- Book Review: On Guard by William Lane Craig
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/19 - 03/26)
- International Society for Women in Apologetics
- In memory of my friend Jon
- Apologist Interview: Greg Koukl of Stand to Reason...
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Nagel on Why There is Anythin...
- 7 Factors for Testing a Historical Hypothesis
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/12 - 03/19)
- Featured Resource: TrueU
- Resurrection Interview with William Lane Craig MP3...
- Give Me An Answer Conference 2010 MP3 Audio Feed
- Apologist Interview: Phil Fernandes
- Sunday Quote: Liars Make Poor Martyrs
- Book Review: A Sceptic's Guide to Atheism by Peter...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/05 - 03/12)
- Three Apologetics Lectures by Doug Groothuis
- Stephen Meyer and R.C. Sproul Discuss Intelligent ...
- Apologist Interview: Peter S. Williams of Damaris....
- Sunday Quote: J. Gresham Machen on False Ideas
- James Spiegel Answers Questions About The Making o...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/26 - 03/05)
- Book Review: The Making of an Atheist by James Spi...
- Author Interview: James Spiegel & The Making of an...
- Michael Ramsden Apologetics Workshop Audio
- Apologist Interview: Sean McDowell
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)