Greg Koukl was given in Ottawa recently. (H/T: Wintery Knight). Koukl introduces what he calls the "ambassador approach," which consists of knowledge, wisdom, and character. A good basic introduction to the apologetic task and persuasive evangelism. (Get the fuller treatment in Tactics.) Be sure to check out his other resources at Stand to Reason, as well as his interview here at Apologetics315.
Full MP3 Audio here. (40 minutes)
What was last year's post? See here.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (380)
- Apologetics Course Audio/Video via iTunes U
- Apologist Interview: Gary Habermas
- Sunday Quote: Kant on the Bible
- Biola Distance Learning Certificate in Apologetics...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/18 - 06/25)
- Resurrection Quiz Game
- Westminster's Apologetics Course on iTunes
- Get a Free Areopagus Journal
- Apologist Interview: Keith Kendrex of Evidence4Fai...
- Sunday Quote:Charles Malik on Being Responsible In...
- A Review of the Amazon Kindle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/11 - 06/18)
- Peter S. Williams vs. Peter Cave Debate: Is Belief...
- The Ambassador Approach MP3 Audio by Greg Koukl
- Answering the Tough Questions About Life and God: ...
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan
- Sunday Quote: J. Sidlow Baxter on Prayer
- The Golden Rule Apologetic by Bob Passantino
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/04 - 06/11)
- William Lane Craig vs. Massimo Pigliucci Debate MP...
- Arguments for Theism MP3 Audio by Peter S. William...
- Defeating Moral Relativism by Francis Beckwith MP3...
- Apologist Interview: James White
- Sunday Quote: Malcolm Muggeridge on Faith
- Michael Licona vs. Richard Carrier Debate: Did Jes...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/28 - 06/04)
- Apologetics in Preaching: Panel Discussion MP3 Aud...
- Three Helpful Audios on Abortion
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)