Dr. Gary Habermas talks about his background and studies, his personal struggle with doubt, his apologetic methodology, the most common misunderstandings of the minimal facts approach to the resurrection, fallacious appeals to authority, considerations for those considering PhD studies, pitfalls to avoid, core answers to those dealing with doubt, his research with Near Death Experiences, and more. Gary's website is here, with audio resources, written articles, video, and more. For more Gary Habermas stuff from Ap315, click here.
Gary Habermas books:
• The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus
• The Historical Jesus
• Beyond Death
• Why Is God Ignoring Me?
• The Risen Jesus and Future Hope
• And more...
When speaking about doubt, Dr. Habermas also mentions the book "Telling Yourself the Truth" by Marie Chapian & William Backus.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (40 minutes)
For more interviews, subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, June 28, 2010
- ► 2014 (110)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (398)
- Apologetics Course Audio/Video via iTunes U
- Apologist Interview: Gary Habermas
- Sunday Quote: Kant on the Bible
- Biola Distance Learning Certificate in Apologetics...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/18 - 06/25)
- Resurrection Quiz Game
- Westminster's Apologetics Course on iTunes
- Get a Free Areopagus Journal
- Apologist Interview: Keith Kendrex of Evidence4Fai...
- Sunday Quote:Charles Malik on Being Responsible In...
- A Review of the Amazon Kindle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/11 - 06/18)
- Peter S. Williams vs. Peter Cave Debate: Is Belief...
- The Ambassador Approach MP3 Audio by Greg Koukl
- Answering the Tough Questions About Life and God: ...
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan
- Sunday Quote: J. Sidlow Baxter on Prayer
- The Golden Rule Apologetic by Bob Passantino
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/04 - 06/11)
- William Lane Craig vs. Massimo Pigliucci Debate MP...
- Arguments for Theism MP3 Audio by Peter S. William...
- Defeating Moral Relativism by Francis Beckwith MP3...
- Apologist Interview: James White
- Sunday Quote: Malcolm Muggeridge on Faith
- Michael Licona vs. Richard Carrier Debate: Did Jes...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/28 - 06/04)
- Apologetics in Preaching: Panel Discussion MP3 Aud...
- Three Helpful Audios on Abortion
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)