Peter S. Williams (blog) delivered this talk at the 2010 European Leadership Forum on the topic: Arguments for Theism. He explores a variety of theistic arguments and offers his assessment on their merits and effectiveness apologetically. Williams also presents his own angle on Kalam argument commonly used by William Lane Craig. A good listen. This audio is part of Peter S. William's audio podcast at Damaris. Also check out a recent interview here.
Full MP3 Audio here. (100min)
You may also be interested in William's phenomenal book on the new atheism: A Sceptic's Guide to Atheism. Really, the best book on the subject, recommended by Ap315. Reviewed here.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- Apologetics Course Audio/Video via iTunes U
- Apologist Interview: Gary Habermas
- Sunday Quote: Kant on the Bible
- Biola Distance Learning Certificate in Apologetics...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/18 - 06/25)
- Resurrection Quiz Game
- Westminster's Apologetics Course on iTunes
- Get a Free Areopagus Journal
- Apologist Interview: Keith Kendrex of Evidence4Fai...
- Sunday Quote:Charles Malik on Being Responsible In...
- A Review of the Amazon Kindle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/11 - 06/18)
- Peter S. Williams vs. Peter Cave Debate: Is Belief...
- The Ambassador Approach MP3 Audio by Greg Koukl
- Answering the Tough Questions About Life and God: ...
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan
- Sunday Quote: J. Sidlow Baxter on Prayer
- The Golden Rule Apologetic by Bob Passantino
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/04 - 06/11)
- William Lane Craig vs. Massimo Pigliucci Debate MP...
- Arguments for Theism MP3 Audio by Peter S. William...
- Defeating Moral Relativism by Francis Beckwith MP3...
- Apologist Interview: James White
- Sunday Quote: Malcolm Muggeridge on Faith
- Michael Licona vs. Richard Carrier Debate: Did Jes...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/28 - 06/04)
- Apologetics in Preaching: Panel Discussion MP3 Aud...
- Three Helpful Audios on Abortion
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)