Michael Behe, Professor of Biochemistry at Lehigh University. He is also a leading voice in the Intelligent Design community and Fellow of the Discovery Institute. He talks about Intelligent Design, detecting design in molecular systems, his views on evolution, Lenski's fruit fly research, irreducible complexity, philosophical presuppositions, and more.
For details on Michael Behe's upcoming UK Tour (November 2010) go here. The theme of his tour is ‘Darwin or Design – what does the science really say?’ Michael Behe will give evening lectures in London, Glasgow, Belfast, Bournemouth, Leamington/Warwick and Cambridge and be the major contributor to a day conference in Oxford. See also Premiere's London event here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (45 min)
• Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution
• The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism
Monday, November 15, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (376)
- Apologist Interview: James Sire
- Sunday Quote: Peter Kreeft on Arguments
- Christmas Apologetics Resources
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/19 - 11/26)
- Philosopher Jay Richards on The Grand Design
- Top 5 Books for Christmas Giving
- Arguments for God's Existence MP3 by Peter Kreeft
- Author Interview: Joe Carter
- Sunday Quote: G.K. Chesterton on Evils
- Does the Universe Have a Purpose? Audio Debate
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/12 - 11/19)
- The Reason for God DVD / Study Guide Review
- Does the Universe Have a Purpose? Debate Video
- Introduction to Intelligent Design Theory MP3
- The Questions Christians Hope No One Will Ask: by ...
- Biochemist Interview: Michael Behe
- Sunday Quote: Antony Flew on Belief
- Book Review: Conversational Evangelism by David an...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/05 - 11/12)
- Tactics in Defending the Faith: DVD Review
- The Worldviews of Great Scientists by Henry Fritz ...
- Are the New Testament Gospels Reliable?
- Apologist Interview: Michael Licona
- Sunday Quote: Pascal on Our Ultimate Objective
- Book Review: The Apologetics of Jesus by Norman Ge...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (10/29 - 11/05)
- The 7 Laws of Apologetics MP3 by Wes Moore
- New Book on the Resurrection of Jesus
- Biola Distance Certificate in Apologetics: Review ...
- Apologist Interview: David K. Clark
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)