Holly Ordway, professor of English and literature and author of Not God's Type: A Rational Academic Finds a Radical Faith. She talks about her background as an atheist, her encounters with Christians in the past, the influence of literature and poetry, personal influences from others, looking at arguments for the existence of God, counter-arguments against God, psychological explanations, her encounter with Christ, her advice to skeptics and her advice to Christian apologists.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (42 min)
Check out Holly's blog here, her podcast here, and her book Not God's Type: A Rational Academic Finds a Radical Faith. Also check out this audio which includes Holly's testimony.
Monday, December 06, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- 2010 Year in Review for Apologetics315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Responses to Notable Skeptics
- Teacher Interview: Mark Eckel
- Sunday Quote: Paul L. Maier on Jesus
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Assessing Mysticism by Doug Groothuis MP3 Audio
- Apologist Interview: Lindsay Brooks
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Naturalism
- Saddleback's Annual Apologetics Weekend: Who is Je...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/10 - 12/17)
- Scientism by Lee Strobel MP3 Audio
- Christmas GiveAway Winners
- Christmas GiveAway: 3 Apologetics Books
- EPS Apologetics Conference Audio Online
- Historian Interview: Paul L. Maier
- Sunday Quote: Nick Pollard on Worldviews
- Books Not Reviewed This Year
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/03 - 12/10)
- 7 Lectures from Isms Interactive
- Apologetics Book Review Index
- Three Problems of Evil by Peter S. Williams
- Apologist Interview: Holly Ordway
- Sunday Quote: James Sire on Worldviews
- Book Review: The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking a...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/26 - 12/03)
- Review: Accessible Apologetics Curriculum
- Ravi Zacharias and John Lennox Discuss Stephen Haw...
- Do Atheists Ever Become Christians? MP3 Audio
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)