Lindsay Brooks, staff apologist of Apologetics.com. He talks about his work with Apologetics.com, the area of aesthetics (or philosophy of beauty), the nature of beauty itself, aesthetics and arguments from design, the argument from desire, the idea of objective beauty, the difference between beauty and taste, the arts in worship, literary apologetics and music, and advice to fellow Christian apologists.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (43 min)
For more interviews, subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, December 20, 2010
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- ► 2011 (372)
- 2010 Year in Review for Apologetics315
- Apologetics Ministries to Support
- Responses to Notable Skeptics
- Teacher Interview: Mark Eckel
- Sunday Quote: Paul L. Maier on Jesus
- Merry Christmas from Apologetics 315!
- Assessing Mysticism by Doug Groothuis MP3 Audio
- Apologist Interview: Lindsay Brooks
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Naturalism
- Saddleback's Annual Apologetics Weekend: Who is Je...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/10 - 12/17)
- Scientism by Lee Strobel MP3 Audio
- Christmas GiveAway Winners
- Christmas GiveAway: 3 Apologetics Books
- EPS Apologetics Conference Audio Online
- Historian Interview: Paul L. Maier
- Sunday Quote: Nick Pollard on Worldviews
- Books Not Reviewed This Year
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/03 - 12/10)
- 7 Lectures from Isms Interactive
- Apologetics Book Review Index
- Three Problems of Evil by Peter S. Williams
- Apologist Interview: Holly Ordway
- Sunday Quote: James Sire on Worldviews
- Book Review: The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking a...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (11/26 - 12/03)
- Review: Accessible Apologetics Curriculum
- Ravi Zacharias and John Lennox Discuss Stephen Haw...
- Do Atheists Ever Become Christians? MP3 Audio
- ▼ December (29)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)