Paul Copan. This is my second interview with Paul - the first covered a number of different topics for apologists -- but today's interview focuses on his recent book entitled: Is God a Moral Monster? Making sense of the Old Testament God. He explores the questions of the "mean" Old Testament God, is God proud and jealous, Abraham being commanded to sacrifice Isaac, challenging Old Testament laws, slavery, and the judgement of the Canaanites.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (55 min)
Some of Paul Copan's other excellent books:
• True for You, But Not for Me: Overcoming Objections to Christian Faith
• When God Goes to Starbucks: A Guide to Everyday Apologetics
• How Do You Know You're Not Wrong?: Responding to Objections That Leave Christians Speechless
• That's Just Your Interpretation: Responding to Skeptics Who Challenge Your Faith
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Alister McGrath
- Sunday Quote: Paul Copan on Bias
- Two Apologetics Blogs to Follow
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/21 - 01/28)
- Ken Samples New Blog: Reflections
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 2
- The Ehrman Project: Resources Answering Bart Ehrma...
- Apologist Interview: Jay Richards
- Sunday Quote: Michael Green on Bias
- A Fine-Tuned Universe: Science, Theology and the Q...
- Norman Geisler Podcast
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 1
- Did Christianity Steal from Mystery Religions? MP3...
- Francis Schaeffer Lecture Collection
- Sunday Quote: Nancy Pearcey on the Gospel
- New Apologetics Event Calendar
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/07 - 01/14)
- Did God Create the Universe? MP3 by Hugh Ross
- Featured Podcast: Overflow Today
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan - Is God a Moral M...
- God, the Universe & Stephen Hawking by John Lennox...
- Sunday Quote: Austin Farrer on Reasonable Faith
- Is God a Moral Monster? Theology Unplugged Intervi...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/17 - 01/07)
- Arrogant Christianity? MP3 Audio by Tom Gilson
- God Questions: An Atheist & Christian Dialogue
- Refutation of Zeitgeist MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Tim Keller on Doubting Your Doubts
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2011
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (337)
- ► 2008 (219)