There are many Bible reading plans to choose from for the new year, but perhaps the best place to start for the most options is the ESV reading plan. They offer multiple reading plans and methods of subscribing, such as RSS feeds, iCal schedules, daily emails, mobile access, and printable plans. The ESV site also allows you to listen to the audio as well. The ESV Bible Podcasts are probably some of the best daily audio plans for reading through the Bible in a year.
Check out the ESV Bible reading plan here.
Happy New Year!
Saturday, January 01, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Alister McGrath
- Sunday Quote: Paul Copan on Bias
- Two Apologetics Blogs to Follow
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/21 - 01/28)
- Ken Samples New Blog: Reflections
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 2
- The Ehrman Project: Resources Answering Bart Ehrma...
- Apologist Interview: Jay Richards
- Sunday Quote: Michael Green on Bias
- A Fine-Tuned Universe: Science, Theology and the Q...
- Norman Geisler Podcast
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 1
- Did Christianity Steal from Mystery Religions? MP3...
- Francis Schaeffer Lecture Collection
- Sunday Quote: Nancy Pearcey on the Gospel
- New Apologetics Event Calendar
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/07 - 01/14)
- Did God Create the Universe? MP3 by Hugh Ross
- Featured Podcast: Overflow Today
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan - Is God a Moral M...
- God, the Universe & Stephen Hawking by John Lennox...
- Sunday Quote: Austin Farrer on Reasonable Faith
- Is God a Moral Monster? Theology Unplugged Intervi...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/17 - 01/07)
- Arrogant Christianity? MP3 Audio by Tom Gilson
- God Questions: An Atheist & Christian Dialogue
- Refutation of Zeitgeist MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Tim Keller on Doubting Your Doubts
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2011
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)