Clay Jones for a series of three interviews. Clay is assistant professor at the Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics program at Biola University - and he teaches courses in Theodicy & the Issue of Evil, apologetics research and writing, and defending the resurrection. He has been interviewed in the past on Apologetics 315 on the problem of evil.
Today's interview is the first of a series of three short podcasts dealing with some of the attacks against Christianity because of events such as the Crusades, witch hunts, and other historical events. This introductory episode begins to unpack how we as Christians should approach and think through the issues.
Clay Jones Interview on the Crusades - part 1 (12 min)
Clay's blog is here.
For more interviews, subscribe to the Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Alister McGrath
- Sunday Quote: Paul Copan on Bias
- Two Apologetics Blogs to Follow
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/21 - 01/28)
- Ken Samples New Blog: Reflections
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 2
- The Ehrman Project: Resources Answering Bart Ehrma...
- Apologist Interview: Jay Richards
- Sunday Quote: Michael Green on Bias
- A Fine-Tuned Universe: Science, Theology and the Q...
- Norman Geisler Podcast
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 1
- Did Christianity Steal from Mystery Religions? MP3...
- Francis Schaeffer Lecture Collection
- Sunday Quote: Nancy Pearcey on the Gospel
- New Apologetics Event Calendar
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/07 - 01/14)
- Did God Create the Universe? MP3 by Hugh Ross
- Featured Podcast: Overflow Today
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan - Is God a Moral M...
- God, the Universe & Stephen Hawking by John Lennox...
- Sunday Quote: Austin Farrer on Reasonable Faith
- Is God a Moral Monster? Theology Unplugged Intervi...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/17 - 01/07)
- Arrogant Christianity? MP3 Audio by Tom Gilson
- God Questions: An Atheist & Christian Dialogue
- Refutation of Zeitgeist MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Tim Keller on Doubting Your Doubts
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2011
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)