CS Lewis Institute website, Hugh Ross (Reasons to Believe) speaks on the subject: Did God Create the Universe?: Why a Personal God Must be Responsible for The Grand Design of the Universe. Ross surveys current scientific evidence to show how it points to the design of the universe by a personal God.
Full MP3 Audio here (68 min).
Download page here. Lecture page here.
Hugh Ross's books include:
• Why the Universe Is the Way It Is
• More Than a Theory: Revealing a Testable Model for Creation
• A Matter of Days: Resolving a Creation Controversy
• Genesis One: A Scientific Perspective
Friday, January 14, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Alister McGrath
- Sunday Quote: Paul Copan on Bias
- Two Apologetics Blogs to Follow
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/21 - 01/28)
- Ken Samples New Blog: Reflections
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 2
- The Ehrman Project: Resources Answering Bart Ehrma...
- Apologist Interview: Jay Richards
- Sunday Quote: Michael Green on Bias
- A Fine-Tuned Universe: Science, Theology and the Q...
- Norman Geisler Podcast
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 1
- Did Christianity Steal from Mystery Religions? MP3...
- Francis Schaeffer Lecture Collection
- Sunday Quote: Nancy Pearcey on the Gospel
- New Apologetics Event Calendar
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/07 - 01/14)
- Did God Create the Universe? MP3 by Hugh Ross
- Featured Podcast: Overflow Today
- Apologist Interview: Paul Copan - Is God a Moral M...
- God, the Universe & Stephen Hawking by John Lennox...
- Sunday Quote: Austin Farrer on Reasonable Faith
- Is God a Moral Monster? Theology Unplugged Intervi...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (12/17 - 01/07)
- Arrogant Christianity? MP3 Audio by Tom Gilson
- God Questions: An Atheist & Christian Dialogue
- Refutation of Zeitgeist MP3 Audio
- Sunday Quote: Tim Keller on Doubting Your Doubts
- Best Bible Reading Plans for 2011
- ▼ January (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)