Hugh Ross, founder and president of Reasons to Believe. He talks about his educational background and how he became a Christian, his approach to defending the faith, two books of God's revelation, the relationship between faith and science, RTB's creation model and how it is tested, the use of cosmological arguments, the integration of philosophy, theology, and science, the age of the earth controversy, critiquing young-earth views, advice for apologists, advice for those in the sciences, and more. Info on RTB chapters is here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (45 min)
Books by Hugh Ross include:
• Why the Universe Is the Way It Is
• More Than a Theory: Revealing a Testable Model for Creation
• A Matter of Days: Resolving a Creation Controversy
• Genesis One: A Scientific Perspective
• Who Was Adam?: A Creation Model Approach to the Origin of Man