Hugh Ross, founder and president of Reasons to Believe. He talks about his educational background and how he became a Christian, his approach to defending the faith, two books of God's revelation, the relationship between faith and science, RTB's creation model and how it is tested, the use of cosmological arguments, the integration of philosophy, theology, and science, the age of the earth controversy, critiquing young-earth views, advice for apologists, advice for those in the sciences, and more. Info on RTB chapters is here.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (45 min)
Books by Hugh Ross include:
• Why the Universe Is the Way It Is
• More Than a Theory: Revealing a Testable Model for Creation
• A Matter of Days: Resolving a Creation Controversy
• Genesis One: A Scientific Perspective
• Who Was Adam?: A Creation Model Approach to the Origin of Man
Monday, February 21, 2011
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Craig Blomberg
- Sunday Quote: Allan Sandage on Design
- Book Review: Five Sacred Crossings by Craig Hazen
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/18 - 02/25)
- New Podcast: Fallacy Friday by Matthew Flannagan
- John Lennox & Peter Atkins in Dialogue Video/Audio...
- Featured Website: One-Minute Apologist
- Apologist Interview: Hugh Ross
- Sunday Quote: Bradley Monton on Methodological Nat...
- Joe Boot vs. Clare Rowson: Does God Exist? Debate ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/11 - 02/18)
- Featured Resource: Apologetics Press
- Has Science Made Belief in God Unreasonable? MP3 A...
- William Lane Craig's Recommended Apologetics Books...
- Apologist Interview: Fazale Rana
- Sunday Quote: Ravi Zacharias on Jesus
- Online Apologetics Conference 2011
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/04 - 02/11)
- Dangers of the Lazy Apologist: MP3 by John Lennox
- Worldview 101: Worldview Training Camp for Teens
- William Lane Craig vs. George Williamson Debate Au...
- Pro-Life Interview: Scott Klusendorf
- Sunday Quote: Irenaeus on Error
- Featured Podcast: Christian Persuaders
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/28 - 02/04)
- History of the Crusades with Matt Philipps MP3
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 3
- Featured Blog: EPS Blog
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)