J.P. Moreland gives a talk entitled: Has Science Made Belief in God Unreasonable? In it he shows how science is a friend (and not a foe) to Christianity. Original video can be found here. J.P. Moreland's website is here.
Full MP3 Audio here. (40 min)
Be sure to check out Scaling the Secular City by J.P. Moreland.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Craig Blomberg
- Sunday Quote: Allan Sandage on Design
- Book Review: Five Sacred Crossings by Craig Hazen
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/18 - 02/25)
- New Podcast: Fallacy Friday by Matthew Flannagan
- John Lennox & Peter Atkins in Dialogue Video/Audio...
- Featured Website: One-Minute Apologist
- Apologist Interview: Hugh Ross
- Sunday Quote: Bradley Monton on Methodological Nat...
- Joe Boot vs. Clare Rowson: Does God Exist? Debate ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/11 - 02/18)
- Featured Resource: Apologetics Press
- Has Science Made Belief in God Unreasonable? MP3 A...
- William Lane Craig's Recommended Apologetics Books...
- Apologist Interview: Fazale Rana
- Sunday Quote: Ravi Zacharias on Jesus
- Online Apologetics Conference 2011
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/04 - 02/11)
- Dangers of the Lazy Apologist: MP3 by John Lennox
- Worldview 101: Worldview Training Camp for Teens
- William Lane Craig vs. George Williamson Debate Au...
- Pro-Life Interview: Scott Klusendorf
- Sunday Quote: Irenaeus on Error
- Featured Podcast: Christian Persuaders
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (01/28 - 02/04)
- History of the Crusades with Matt Philipps MP3
- Clay Jones Interview: The Crusades - part 3
- Featured Blog: EPS Blog
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)