Ratio Christi, a Student Apologetics Alliance that strengthens the faith of Christian students at secular institutions across the country. He talks about their initiative to start 500 apologetics chapters in the next five years. If you are an apologist, please listen to this interview and see how you can get involved. Learn about Ratio Christi. Adopt a college. Apologists are needed.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here. (36 min)
Monday, March 14, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- William Lane Craig vs. Lawrence Krauss Debate Audi...
- Divine Command Ethics by Glenn Peoples MP3
- Interview: Alastair Noble
- Sunday Quote: Albert Mohler on Science and Christi...
- Book Review: Jesus Among Other Gods by Ravi Zachar...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/18 - 03/25)
- Fallacy Friday: The Straw Man
- Full Audio from the John Lennox NZ Tour
- Jay Smith & Khalil Meek Debate: The Bible or the Q...
- Interview: Former Atheist Richard Morgan
- Sunday Quote: Alvin Plantinga on Knowing about God...
- UK Event - Unbelievable: The Conference
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/11 - 03/18)
- Fallacy Friday: The Genetic Fallacy
- Evidence for Christianity by J.P. Moreland
- Interview: The Problem of Hell
- Interview: Rick Schenker from Ratio Christi
- Sunday Quote: Ravi Zacharias on World Religions
- Conference Workshop on Creating Apologetics Media
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (03/04 - 03/11)
- Fallacy Friday: Ad Hominem
- 5 Ways to Maximize Your Audio Listening
- Featured Resource: The Point with John Stonestreet...
- Apologist Interview: John Dickson
- Sunday Quote: Pinchas Lapide on the Resurrection
- Featured Blog: The Good Book Blog
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (02/25 - 03/04)
- Fallacy Friday: Assessing Arguments
- Interview: Dr. Nabeel Qureshi on Islam
- Dealing with Bible Contradictions MP3
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)