Robert M. Bowman, Jr. - the Director of Research at the Institute for Religious Research. He talks about his background, his work with IRR, the reasons for examining apologetic methodology, four basic categories or approaches to apologetics (classical, evidential, reformed, fideistic), apologetic questions and meta-apologetic questions, the sorts of methodological questions one should consider, understanding presuppositionalism, finding an integrated approach to defending the faith, historical examples of apologists with a well-rounded approach to apologetics, advice to apologists, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (47 min)
Books by Robert M. Bowman include:
• Faith Has Its Reasons: Integrative Approaches to Defending the Christian Faith
• 20 Compelling Evidences That God Exists
• Putting Jesus in His Place: The Case for the Deity of Christ
• Jehovah's Witnesses
• Sense and Nonsense about Heaven and Hell
• Sense and Nonsense about Angels and Demons
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.