Here are this week's recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• Darrel Bock reviews "Forged"
• Easter apologetics
• Is Mormonism Christian?
• Four Dangers of the Jehovah's Witnesses
• Top 10 Amazing Facts of Mormonism (PDF)
• “Extraordinary claims need…” What, exactly?
• Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ in a Nutshell
• Jay Smith: Is the Qur’an the Word of God? (PDF)
• Attribution Biases of the New Atheists
• How to Referee a Philosophical Debate
• Free excerpts from Nancy Pearcey’s Saving Leonardo
• How Easter Killed My Faith in Atheism by Lee Strobel
• Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ: Five Possible Theories
• Mike Licona debates Bart Ehrman on the Unbelievable radio show
• William Lane Craig explains why moral choices are impossible on atheism
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.