Dr. Glenn Peoples. Glenn is a New Zealand based Christian philosopher, podcaster, and blogger. He runs the Beretta blog and hosts the Say Hello to My Little Friend podcast. In this interview, Glenn explores moral terminology, objective morality, the difference between ontology and epistemology, the moral argument, the Craig/Harris debate, advice for apologists, and more. For further elaboration and clarification on the moral topic, Glenn covers it in this podcast episode.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (48 min)
Monday, May 02, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Apologist Interview: Norman Geisler
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Aquinas on Hell
- Book Review: Reasoning from the Scriptures with Je...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/20- 05/27)
- Fallacy Friday: Denying the Antecedent
- Evidences the Gospels were Based on Eyewitness Acc...
- Featured Podcast: Discourse
- Apologist Interview: Mike Felker
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Miracles
- Book Review: The 10 Most Important Things You Can ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/13- 05/20)
- Fallacy Friday: Equivocation
- Bart Ehrman’s New Testament Forgery Theory
- Christian Apologetics Alliance
- Book Review: The Ambition by Lee Strobel
- Book Drawing Winners
- Philosopher Interview: Paul Moser
- Sunday Quote: Francis Schaeffer on Method
- The Largest Daily Resource for Christian Apologeti...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/06 - 05/13)
- Fallacy Friday: Ad Ignorantiam (Arguments from Ign...
- Enter the Free Book Drawing!
- Michael Licona vs Stephen Patterson Debate: Did Je...
- Apologist Interview: Tim McGrew
- Sunday Quote: Malcolm Muggeridge on Jesus
- The Critical Thinker Podcast
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/29 - 05/06)
- Fallacy Friday: Ad Populum (Appeals to Popularity)...
- Resources Dealing with Cults
- Hidden Gems in Old Apologetics Literature by Tim M...
- Apologist Interview: Glenn Peoples
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Jefferson on Design
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)