Sunday, May 01, 2011
- Thomas Jefferson
(letter from Jefferson to John Adams on April 11, 1823)
Full quote found in an excerpt entitled "The Pious Infidel."
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Terminology Tuesday: Coherentism
- Apologist Interview: Norman Geisler
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Aquinas on Hell
- Book Review: Reasoning from the Scriptures with Je...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/20- 05/27)
- Fallacy Friday: Denying the Antecedent
- Evidences the Gospels were Based on Eyewitness Acc...
- Featured Podcast: Discourse
- Terminology Tuesday: Egoism
- Apologist Interview: Mike Felker
- Sunday Quote: C.S. Lewis on Miracles
- Book Review: The 10 Most Important Things You Can ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/13- 05/20)
- Fallacy Friday: Equivocation
- Bart Ehrman’s New Testament Forgery Theory
- Christian Apologetics Alliance
- Book Review: The Ambition by Lee Strobel
- Book Drawing Winners
- Philosopher Interview: Paul Moser
- Sunday Quote: Francis Schaeffer on Method
- The Largest Daily Resource for Christian Apologeti...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/06 - 05/13)
- Fallacy Friday: Ad Ignorantiam (Arguments from Ign...
- Enter the Free Book Drawing!
- Michael Licona vs Stephen Patterson Debate: Did Je...
- Apologist Interview: Tim McGrew
- Sunday Quote: Malcolm Muggeridge on Jesus
- The Critical Thinker Podcast
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (04/29 - 05/06)
- Fallacy Friday: Ad Populum (Appeals to Popularity)...
- Resources Dealing with Cults
- Hidden Gems in Old Apologetics Literature by Tim M...
- Apologist Interview: Glenn Peoples
- Sunday Quote: Thomas Jefferson on Design
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (338)
- ► 2008 (220)