Here are this week's recommended apologetics links. Enjoy.
• Enter the Free Book Drawing!
• Summa Theologica
• Art, Ugliness, and Beauty
• Lee Strobel Q&A
• Lee Strobel talks about his new novel.
• The Gospels as Histories - Richard Bauckham (iTunes)
• The Best Book for Heading to College
• Book Review: Todd Burpo's "Heaven is for Real"
• The Birth & Death of Biblical Minimalism
• Classic Works of Apologetics (online collection)
• Want to Help Start an Apologetics Group at a University?
• If I Had been born in India, would I Have been a Hindu?
• Standing in the Light - Four Considerations for Defending the Faith
• Some Things We Can Know About the Ultimate Cause of Nature
• Reasonable Faith Tour with William Lane Craig (UK)
• William Lane Craig reviews his debate with Lawrence Krauss (part 1) MP3
• The Benefit of Philosophy in Theology and Apologetics
• What is Apologetics? - An Introduction to Christian Apologetics
• Paul Copan interviewed by Ken Samples on the topic "Is God a Moral Monster?" MP3
• Current Leisure Reading: "SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper"
• Response to Dawkins, Part IV by Paul Copan
• What Does it Mean to Be Good? Discussion: Greg Ganssle &Scott Sehon (MP3)
• Reasons To Believe App for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Get these sorts of links and more by following on Twitter.
Or just add this feed to your RSS reader.
For daily post links, please follow on Facebook.