The Voice of Truth Podcast, Norman Geisler speaks on the subject: Can Atheists Live Without God? Geisler discusses what atheists say, what the Bible says, and what the evidence shows. He argues that atheists can't live without God logically, morally, psychologically, and religiously.
Interview with Norman Geisler here. Pick up I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist also.
Full MP3 Audio here. (55 min)
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
- ► 2014 (140)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- World Religions Index
- Person-Sensitive Apologetics MP3 Audio by Brian Au...
- Author Interview: David Lamb - God Behaving Badly
- Sunday Quote: F.F. Bruce on the New Testament Cano...
- DVD Review: Metamorphosis
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/17 - 06/24)
- 350+ Lectures on Science and Religion
- Top 16 Apologetics Podcasts Updated
- Can Atheists Live Without God? by Norman Geisler M...
- Apologist Interview: David Robertson
- Sunday Quote: F.F. Bruce on the Christ Myth
- Apologetics Video Clips for Small Groups
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/10 - 06/17)
- Kindle 3G Summer Giveaway!
- Debates on Islam and Christianity
- Slavery in the Bible: 8 Quick Resources
- Welcome to Apologetics 315
- Interview: Marcia Montenegro (former astrologer)
- Sunday Quote: Stephen T. Davis on Apologetics
- Apologetics By Any Other Name
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (06/03 - 06/10)
- Alister McGrath on Why God Won't Go Away MP3 Audio...
- Audio on Cults by the Centers for Apologetics Rese...
- Dinesh D'Souza vs Bart Ehrman: Theodicy, God & Suf...
- Apologist Interview: Stephen Bedard
- Sunday Quote: David K. Clark on Speaking the Truth...
- Book Review: The 10 Most Important Things You Can ...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (05/27- 06/03)
- Fallacy Friday: Affirming the Consequent
- Christian Answers for the New Age
- Featured Resource: Hope's Reason Apologetics Journ...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2010 (394)
- ► 2009 (337)
- ► 2008 (219)