Jeff Zweerink. Jeff is a research scholar with Reasons to Believe, and serves part-time on the physics and astronomy research faculty at UCLA. He is author of Who's Afraid of the Multiverse?, the main topic of our interview today. He talks about his background and how he got into astrophysics, scientific evidences pointing to God, the role of natural theology, the strongest (and weakest) arguments from science, the multiverse, the various types of multiverses, why scientists postulate the multiverse, various objections to the multiverse, should Christians, how to be well-informed in scientific evidences, advice for apologists, and more.
Full Interview MP3 Audio here (55 min)
Check out Who's Afraid of the Multiverse? here. More at Reasons.org.
Subscribe to the Apologetics 315 Interviews podcast here or in iTunes.
Monday, August 22, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Featured Ministry: Tactical Faith
- Apologist Interview: Brian Auten
- John Warwick Montgomery on the New Testament
- Apologetics315 Book Review Team
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/19 - 08/26)
- Apologetics315 Youtube Channel
- The Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection MP3...
- William Lane Craig vs. Herb Silverman Debate: Does...
- Astrophysicist Interview: Jeff Zweerink
- B.B. Warfield on Revelation
- Book Review: Seven Days that Divide the World by J...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/12 - 08/19)
- Apologetics Tracts: A Review
- Three Featured Apologetics Blogs
- Hawking and the Grand Designer MP3 by Peter S. Wil...
- Interview: Rick Walston of Columbia Evangelical Se...
- Ronald Nash on Human Neutrality
- Book Review: The Philosophy of Jesus by Peter Kree...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/05 - 08/12)
- International Academy of Apologetics in Strasbourg...
- No Apology for Apologetics MP3 by John Blanchard
- The Basic Logic of Intelligent Design MP3 by Paul ...
- Philosopher Interview: Greg Ganssle
- Alister McGrath on Apologetics in the Local Church...
- Book Review: Thinking About God by Greg Ganssle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (07/29 - 08/05)
- Ratio Christi: Student Apologetics Alliance
- What Does it Mean to be Good? - Greg Ganssle & Sco...
- Apologist Interview: Matthew Burford
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)