“To be skeptical of the resultant text of the New Testament books is to allow all of classical antiquity to slip into obscurity, for no documents of the ancient period are as well attested bibliographically as the New Testament.”
- John Warwick Montgomery
History and Christianity, p. 29.
Sunday, August 28, 2011
- ► 2015 (77)
- ► 2014 (151)
- ► 2013 (376)
- ► 2012 (413)
- Featured Ministry: Tactical Faith
- Apologist Interview: Brian Auten
- John Warwick Montgomery on the New Testament
- Apologetics315 Book Review Team
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/19 - 08/26)
- Apologetics315 Youtube Channel
- The Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection MP3...
- William Lane Craig vs. Herb Silverman Debate: Does...
- Astrophysicist Interview: Jeff Zweerink
- B.B. Warfield on Revelation
- Book Review: Seven Days that Divide the World by J...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/12 - 08/19)
- Apologetics Tracts: A Review
- Three Featured Apologetics Blogs
- Hawking and the Grand Designer MP3 by Peter S. Wil...
- Interview: Rick Walston of Columbia Evangelical Se...
- Ronald Nash on Human Neutrality
- Book Review: The Philosophy of Jesus by Peter Kree...
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (08/05 - 08/12)
- International Academy of Apologetics in Strasbourg...
- No Apology for Apologetics MP3 by John Blanchard
- The Basic Logic of Intelligent Design MP3 by Paul ...
- Philosopher Interview: Greg Ganssle
- Alister McGrath on Apologetics in the Local Church...
- Book Review: Thinking About God by Greg Ganssle
- Weekly Apologetics Bonus Links (07/29 - 08/05)
- Ratio Christi: Student Apologetics Alliance
- What Does it Mean to be Good? - Greg Ganssle & Sco...
- Apologist Interview: Matthew Burford
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2010 (393)
- ► 2009 (336)
- ► 2008 (219)